- Improving client, industry and market insights by utilising advanced predictive models
- Increasing responsiveness and adaptability to market changes through automated monitoring and alerts
- Enabling a major Digital Transformation leap, by utilising ELEMENT’s revolutionary Knowledge Graph technology to enrich and streamline due diligence and advisory services
- Decreasing labour-intensive tasks by providing a process-centric, AI-embedded application
Enhancement of data acquisition for a global consulting firm that advises Fortune 1000 companies, transforming data gathered from open and restricted sources into valuable insights
The firm was in the process of digital transformation, seeking to more efficiently collect, analyse, and monetise data
Efforts to deepen knowledge and gain insights on target clients with high-quality data from relevant sources were labour-intensive
Analyst reliance on best practice guidelines, influenced by individual preferences and subjective biases, resulted in sub-optimal decision making
- Create a unified knowledge base about markets, correlating information about trends, acquisitions, mergers, and competitors across internal and external sources
- Generate meaningful insights and reports on industries from a wealth of data, enabling clients to make more educated business decisions
- Reduce the labour-intensive nature of data collection and analysis
ADDRESSING THE NEED
- Deployed advanced predictive models to automatically convert masses of data into practical intelligence, forecasting trends (such as revenue growth) in real-time by connecting seemingly disparate pieces of information
- Assembled a Knowledge Graph to capture and enrich client profiles with information from a variety of sources, achieving a 360-degree view of client characteristics and relationships, to guide investment decisions, due diligence, valuations, etc.
- Configured alerts for a wide range of client data points (e.g. risk, competition, media coverage, investment events), providing updates on technology trends, key competitor activities, evolving strategies, etc.